Wednesday 23 January 2013

Breaking my Hermit Ways - Liverpool

Breaking routine and pulling myself from the protective womb of my living room out into society for a whopping second time in no less than three days, I'm finally on my way to Liverpool.
I find long train journeys really relaxing.. chilling out to music while watching scenery.

When booking online I chose the seat with a plug socket to allow worry free phone use the whole way.. nothing sucks more than running out of battery and losing music, while also opening your ears up to potential crying babies and people who laugh louder than I do, while on a journey. However my seat choice also meant that I would have to sit facing a stranger. I sometimes wonder whether people look at me and can tell that I'm unemployed.. like a cartoon smell.. the are wavy 'unemployed' lines rising from my head.. I'm past the age where people would assume student, and I look way to chill to have an army of children, I dunno. Maybe because I like to guess what other people do, where they're going, whether they like Marmite or not, I'm just over thinking.

I managed to make it through most of the journey avoiding eye contact with the successful looking business man sitting across from me, and took some scenery pictures :)

Most of them were poo because as soon as I saw a nice view I'd unlock my phone, go to the camera app, and by the time I was ready for my pic there was a line of trees blocking the view.. or a wall.. so after a few shots I got this;
Snowy fields seen  from the London - Liverpool train




When I first took that and posted it on Instagram it seemed really eerie.. then I looked at it again to post it here and it seemed really chill/peaceful. The only difference was soundtrack;

First time;


Second time;

Soundtrack is so important..

No comments:

Post a Comment