Saturday 23 May 2015

Social Obligation?

Some weekends staying home and playing PlayStation and/or watching anime is perfectly acceptable no?

When I really want to go out it is hard to get people together but as soon as I'm home in a onesie eating Nutella with a spoon, and geeking out to anime about schoolgirls in questionable outfits, refusing last minute invitations to things raises eyebrows.

Sometimes Saturday is a me day, and it is a lot cheaper and less socially awkward to go along with that when it happens, than forcing myself into a situation among other people and the unknown factors that come with them.

Sometimes it is hard to silence the natural Hikikomori in me. Sometimes she wins. A lot of the time she doesn't.. But every now and again I give her a victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment