Wednesday 7 January 2015

Ergo 4000

I have just received my beast of a keyboard and it is taking a little getting used to...

I usually touch type but this is quite a challenge to get used to, although it does feel really nice to type on.

I didn't learn the official way to touch-type so this is proving to be quite difficult, I keep typing in the space between the keys. How am I going to get my speed back up..? I must persevere because RSI is no joke and I don't get paid enough as a secretary/typist for the pain to be ok, and I don't want to take time off to go see a doctor.

EDIT. This keyboard is GREAT! Took some getting used to but it really helped with my wrist pain. I used it in the raised position, and this definitely felt the most comfortable. After a week or so my typing speed recovered from the change and I got great use from the hot keys too.


Microsoft Ergo 4000 

No comments:

Post a Comment