Thursday 18 April 2013

Some valentines pics I found

So I was going through my phone and I found some pics I took from my last Valentines. Yeah yeah, he was a disappointing person in the end but I couldn't have known then!

Look at how happy I was...


well, now I am more like;


But you can't fault me for, against all my better judgement, having had hope... RIGHT?!


I was going to wear this outfit that I borrowed without permission from my sister.. but as it was kinda cold I went for the long dress.


I forgot to mention that I was introduced to The Hummingbird bakery in Soho, where they had Nutella cupcakes. See, I thought it was a good beginning. A man who sullies a Nutella memory deserves no forgiveness. In life people rarely get what they deserve (I am still waiting for my pony and house in the sun with a pool) so I am choosing to erase him from this memory focus on the chocolatey goodness.

I wanted to share that I am listening to; 


It is great. Super chill... go straight to 1:42 for some real calm bassness... that's not a word and I don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment