Thursday 18 April 2013

Cake


As part of my baking and eating adventures I made a blueberry and blackberry moist cake (I had a LOT of blueberries, thank you bulk buying at Costco).

I used the recipe from HERE and added extra blackberries. Before I added the berries to the mixture I took the time to moisten them and then rolled them in flour till they were completely covered. This was to stop them from sinking. Trust me if you cover them with flour properly they won't sink. I managed to make this while almost constantly holding a huge J glass of red wine so you can do it too.


Here is the finished result!


I served it with cream.

The recipe was apparently for 12 people, but I wouldn't trust that, myself and two other people (I like to share the love) with munchies big appetites finished it in one evening, so I suggest just making it as is, because I think the 12 people they were talking about were heavy smoking anorexic models.

Try it out, it was worth the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment